Please send your resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject
Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted on: 25 Nov 2022
Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Work from Home
Hours: Flexible hours
Experience: 5 years or more
We're looking for a digital marketing expert to boost sales of our B2B services, specifically for Mobile & Web App Development, Software Automation, and Data Processing & Analysis.
- Identify new marketing channels and tactics for increased lead generation.
- Manage marketing/advertising campaigns, budgets, and processes.
- Coordinate creative approaches for niche industries.
- Lead content creation across multiple channels, including email campaigns, social media, newsletters, blogs, and case studies.
- Track and improve cost per lead and lead generation tactics.
- Develop, document, and assess metrics for success by analyzing and summarizing marketing and sales data.
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 2+ years in a strategic capacity, developing and implementing strategies
- 3+ years of marketing and advertising experience in a B2B
- 2+ year of Content marketing
- Strong capabilities in storytelling, and copywriting / editing
- Experience using social media as a marketing tool
- 3+ years experience with Google Ads, analytics and social media analytics
- 3+ years experience in SEO (White-hat)